Welcome to MBPost!  -

Created/Edited: Mar 14, 2009 / Oct 17, 2009

Object ID: 269718

Hits: 4465

Page Score: 76.66% - 7 Votes

Vote: Log in to vote

Hayfield Loop via Jacob's Ladder

This album contains photos from different times of the year on this particular ride. It is such a great ride. Some great technical climbing which will really challenge you if you do the loop anticlockwise. If you do the loop clockwise (which is what I recommend) then there is a grinder of a climb out of Hayfield but after some incredible technical downhill lead too and down Jacob's Ladder. Always good downhills whichever way you go. Not too muddy either which is a bonus!

This ride is a must for anyone looking for a ride in the Peaks. The views are simply stunning whatever the weather. Autumn colours are spectacular as you can see.

Images

Comments

[ Post a Comment ]
Viewing: 1-6 of 6

Visentinwhy

Visentin

Voted 10/10

don'tyou attach it to the Peak district area you created ? Same with Penmachno and Wales. I think you could also do the Lake District as an area, if you ever have a week-end without biking :)
Posted Mar 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Andy LivoRe: why

Andy Livo

Hasn't voted

I know I could do with organising things. Shame there isn't a folder system for areas which you click open for the trails. There is a Lake District area in Trevor's Profile.
Posted Mar 14, 2009 7:49 pm

VisentinRe: why

Visentin

Voted 10/10

Just take 15mn of your time: go to your Peak District and Wales pages, click on "Attach/Detach", then "My Submissions Only" (or not only if you've seen trips by others in these areas), then select your trails/albums and click "as children". They will appear on the left panel every time someone visualizes a trail or album in Wales or Peak District. As for Lake District, open separately one by one all your trips/albums in these areas, unclick "My Submissions Only" and attach them with Trevor's Lake District "as parent" ! I'm sure the whole will look nicer and clearer :)
p.s: congrats for humiliating the french rugbymen this afternoon :D
Posted Mar 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Andy LivoRe: why

Andy Livo

Hasn't voted

Cheers Eric. Just need to get my head into it!!! They did good at Rugby! Didn't expect that on present form!
Posted Mar 16, 2009 1:18 pm

TakiraRe: why

Takira

Hasn't voted

I passed by and helped out a little.
Posted Mar 17, 2009 6:07 am

Andy LivoGreat...

Andy Livo

Hasn't voted

...Thanks Takira. I'll work it out some day!!!
Posted Mar 17, 2009 2:55 pm