Welcome to MBPost!  -

Me with the Unicycle. Bored wife in background!!!

[ Sizes: Orig | Large | Med | Small | Thumb ]
Me with the Unicycle. Bored wife in background!!!

Comments

[ Post a Comment ]
Viewing: 1-12 of 12

RayMondoCome on...

RayMondo

Voted 10/10

we want to see you on it!
Posted Feb 25, 2011 4:02 pm

VisentinIs it

Visentin

Voted 10/10

Miss Livo behind ? I love the way she looks patiently waiting :)
Posted Feb 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Andy LivoRe: Is it

Andy Livo

Hasn't voted

Me on it? No!! Yea Mrs Livo's, "Come on we are supposed to be on a walk!" is priceless!
Posted Feb 25, 2011 5:12 pm

BeDrinkableRe: Is it

BeDrinkable

Voted 10/10

Absolutely! The chin in hand conveys her message perfectly!
Posted Feb 25, 2011 5:22 pm

VisentinRe: Is it

Visentin

Voted 10/10

Andy will try only if we give him an unicycle sussie version ! :)
Posted Mar 1, 2011 7:16 am

Andy LivoRe: Is it

Andy Livo

Hasn't voted

No way was I getting on that. Not on the boards anyway. Even Geoff didn't ride it on them!
Posted Mar 1, 2011 11:36 am

junodirtriderTT ready!

junodirtrider

Voted 10/10

Two hands on handlebars, a bell, and a hand brake!! Nice unit!!
Posted Feb 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Andy LivoRe: But Sir Andy ...

Andy Livo

Hasn't voted

Don't know what you mean!!!!!!!!!
Posted Mar 1, 2011 11:35 am

Andy LivoRe: But Sir Andy ...

Andy Livo

Hasn't voted

lol!!
Posted Mar 2, 2011 12:53 pm

rustybikeWatch out !

rustybike

Voted 10/10

If I were you I wouldn't dare try a contraption like that ! Despite all the claimed benefits arising from travelling with only one wheel (for those intent on space savings...), if you're unprepared to tackle rough terrain you are certain to know what a free fall is all about once you encounter that uncertain slope (nevermind the boards !) that folks my age feel they must confront , at least once the audience obliges !

Mind you, the unicycle seems to have a certain return in popularity (if ever it was popular) if I trust what I see on the paved paths !

By the way; How do you folks take those fabulous images which seem to have better colour and tint than the tainted images I produce ? ! LOL ! I try the best I can to improve the lackluster images I take to most often flop with pictures that are not only excessively coloured, but lack the proper contrasts (with the colours , not the tints)to make them stand out properly... The art obviously uinvolves creating the proper balance with the goal of showing something natural that is also stunning...
Posted Mar 4, 2011 3:41 pm

Andy LivoRe: Watch out !

Andy Livo

Hasn't voted

Cheers Rusty. Now way I'd try this contraption!!!

As far as the pictures go, I just press the button!
Posted Mar 5, 2011 12:46 pm

rustybikeRe: Watch out !

rustybike

Voted 10/10

Yea ! I should of thought of that instead of typically losing about an hour trying to get a proper picture !

As for the unicycle craze, you'll have to admit that rough terrain must lead to dramatic consequences ! Mind you, despite my 2 wheels to keep me afloat I tend to just drop off every so often ..on level terrain ... Must be some new type of sleeping disorder which occurs once riding for an eternity without encountering anything more thrilling than the same boring scenery !

Imagine; I have the intention of riding way out near the border this summer in my quest for mineral outcrops ! Yesterday I looked up with Google any relevent information I could find on the placer deposits of the upper Chaudière river. I fell on an interesting article dwelling on the history of placer mining in the area , the source lode never being found. By what I grasped by the surface area involved either the pay dirt followed the run-off originating from a central source (for the upper Chaudière, Gilbert and Famine rivers ) or (which is unlikely) the placer deposits encompass a much more extensive surface area beyond the river banks... Mind you, there has been (and still is) in depth investigation of the area by qualified experts not the small time rock hounds of my category which just need to get away from civilisation while giving themselves a formal purpose for action !

Although, we'll have to admit that the eastern townships in being so close to Montreal are deemed as unappealing for the true die hard explorers which take pride in going so far out in their quest for minerals that, if they could, they'd go explore the moon for mineral outcrops !

In the immediate vicinity of Montreal (we are talking about a little past downtown !) there is that multi-billion dollar niobium deposit just waiting for the proper suitor to extract the pay dirt ! The last operator went bankrupt once the employees decided that digging the subway system a couple of miles further east was better !
Posted Mar 8, 2011 9:17 am