The green Daisy Lake
|[ Sizes: Orig | Large | Med | Small | Thumb ]|
The green Daisy Lake.
Named after princess Daisy von Pless, last owner of the Książ castle, before the end of WW2, and lover of the local natural environment. The lake is not natural and is the remains of a limestone quarry. On its shore is a building from 1870.